Clarity specialises in environmental compliance, recycling and waste management. Built on honest, transparent and ethical foundations, we deliver an unrivalled service to every customer.
Clarity Environmental was established in 2002, initially focussing on the sale of P(E)RNS. Our successful business has rapidly expanded and evolved and we now offer a range of compliance, waste management and recycling services and also trade in lead acid batteries, PRNs and materials, as well as buying scrap catalytic converters. In 2010, Clarity founded the Recycle with Clarity initiative which created an ever-growing network of partner WEEE recycling sites to encourage household recycling of waste electronics.
Just some of the services we offer are:
- Cost-effective and high quality compliance schemes under packaging, batteries and WEEE regulations.
- Buying and selling PRNs — we are one of the largest and most experienced open market traders of Packaging Recovery Notes.
- Reliable and transparent collections of scrap lead acid batteries and catalytic converters across the UK.
- Single source and bespoke solutions for waste management and recycling issues.
- Material recycling.
- Total waste management services.
To find out more about the range of services we offer, you can visit our website at www.clarity.eu.com.